Monday, October 18, 2010

Currently

Proud of: No longer taking happy pills
Scared of: Needing to be back on happy pills and what I'll be doing after May 2011
Looking forward: To the English subs for my kdramas and January ($)
Frustrated: With myself
Ashamed of: Regressing back and living at home AND being unemployed
Thankful: Of my family and being able to go back to school
Relieved: That Summer is fucking over
Hopeless: My financial situation and my fat ass
Wish: I could move out
Regret: Not keeping in contact with my Cali friends or co-workers
Need to: Get off my ass and away from my computer to clean and start studying
Hopeful: That I will get through this
Envious: Of my half-brother's family
Angry: At myself
Worried: Of the (more than usual) detachment I've been experiencing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home