Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Holding Back

I have continuously held myself back with the limits I placed on my worth. I am scared of failure so I don't bother participating in life. This detachment, slowly settling in my character is frighteningly familiar to me. I don't want to go through depression again. I don't want to check out of life not feeling anything. The voidness is suffocating. I don't want this fear of failure and probably also fear of success paralyze me from living my life. I'm here. I might as well make the most of it.


Although tomorrow will be a busy day, I have decided to attend a job fair. All my professional clothes are packed away somewhere. I'm scared and excited. The feeling of excitement has given me pause because it wasn't related to some Korean drama. I am actually excited about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home