Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hiccup

I just checked my account and I don't have enough to cover December's bill. Fuck me. I've been feeling out of sorts lately so I've been buying crap to fill that hole. Which I have now widen with my money woes. In the midst of trying to study for three separate tests I decide to do some job hunting. I saw a position that would be perfect for me but it was on craigslist. It is hit or miss with craigslist but I'm desperate enough so I'll send them my resume and cover letter this Friday. I first need to focus on my last two tests. I just completed a test today and once again I second guess myself. In my readings I even made a word analogy to a term so I would remember it. The test comes and I second guess myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home